If you contact or use this resource, please come back and tell us about your experience.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
1925 Positive Way Farmington, New Mexico 87401
Located within this county
Costs for Services
Annual membership fee is $15.00 and is valid from June 1st through May 31st of each year. Other programming fees vary depending on your child’s interest. Scholarships are available for those children who may qualify.
Our Mission is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us the most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
The following programs are implemented:
● Academic Success - Project Learn, Power Hour, Money Matters, Summer Brain Gain
● Character & Leadership - Youth of the Month, Youth of the Year, Keystone Club, Torch Club
● Health & Wellness - SMART Girls and Smart Moves
● Sports & Recreation - All Stars and Triple Play
● Workforce Readiness - Junior Staff and Career Launch