If you contact or use this resource, please come back and tell us about your experience.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
2480 Lakeside Dr Las Cruces, New Mexico 88007
Note that the service is located outside of this county
Costs for Services
Costs vary. Contact provider.
Provides Weatherization Assistance in Otero County
The Weatherization Assistant Program is to reduce energy costs for low-income families, particularly for the elderly people with disabilities, and children, by improving the energy efficiency of their homes while ensuring their health and safety. The program is funded through the New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority.
Assistance can be used to:
• Seal areas around doors, windows and ceilings
• Add insulation
• Insulate water heater and hot water pipes
• Replace incandescent bulbs with CFLs
• Tune up, repair or replace the furnace or heating unit
• Tune up, repair or replace the refrigerator
• Install carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
• Provide energy-saving tips you can use after the weatherization work is complete